I have been writing, just not on here.
How did 2014 go?
I had a list of things, some I did and some I didn't.
I was supposed to read Musashi and the 3 Musketeers. I got bored of the Musketeers but I'll go back and finish it this year.
I'm currently 8 per cent through Musashi. It's so beautiful and lovely and amazing that I never want it to end.
There was some other stuff I was supposed to do also:
- Achieve social freedom- and keep it... I achieved this as much as I need to, I think.
-Get 7 fillings in my teeth ... DONE
- Have my teeth cleaned and shined...DONE
-Finish the Michel Thomas Japanese course NOT DONE, I STILL NEED TO DO IT.
- Complete my novel NOT DONE, BUT I DID SOME OTHER INTERESTING WRITING PROJECTS
-Visit Tenerife, Madrid and other places DONE
- Quit Facebook for at least one month – starting today DONE
-Record the best bits of my year on video, and then cut and edit my own montage video DONE
- Meditate on at least 300 out of 365 days of the year NOT DONE.... PROBABLY MANAGED 200 DAYS THOUGH
- Launch my new teaching website and post at least 50 videos NOT DONE...NO INTEREST NPW
- Meet more girls than last year DONE
- Go clubbing more (a little bit more) NOT DONE...NO INTEREST ANY MORE
- Have a ton of stories by Jan 31 2014 DONE
- Keep blogging KIND OF DONE... MORE TO COME IN 2015
And what else happened in 2014?
I made several hundred pounds from writing. I met my dream girl and went on dates with her and made sweet sweet love to her.
I travelled to the Phillipines and swam in the warm waters off Boracay island.
I became a better teacher.
I learned more about how to argue and how not to argue.
I read about a hundred books.
I moved into a sexy new apartment.
I went to my first BJJ classes and got my arse handed to me.
I made a couple great new friends. I lost a couple too.
I discovered some great new blogs.
I made some progress on my novel and got inspired for the next one.
I continued to love my life and the city I live in.
I caught glandular fever. Still have it, matter of fact.
But it's gonna be a great year.